Timber Innovations Strategic Partnership
Stephen Thompstone the Wyckham Blackwell MD stated:
“We have worked closely with the team at Timber Innovations for many years and this will be a huge help to take our business to a wider customer base.”
The agreement will focus on:
- Providing Total Timber Engineering Building Solutions for customer.
- Sharing Manufacturing Best practice and Facilities.
- Developing New and Improved Off Site Construction options.
- Financial and Purchasing Support.
- Sean Coyle Keystone Group Chairman added:
“Timber Innovations is a perfect fit with our other Group businesses and we are looking forward to working closely with their team developing off-site and pre-manufactured product ranges to the Construction and House Building Industry.”
David Himmons Timber Innovations Director commented:
“We are looking forward to working with everyone at Wyckham Blackwell and the Keystone Group, our business has expanded rapidly and this is now a great opportunity to take us forward to the next level with two Innovative and forward thinking companies.