The Keytruss Attic 'Room in a Roof' Product has been developed through a strategic partnership.
Design trends in both domestic housing and commercial developments have moved more and more to complex roof contours. The potential for trussed rafters to meet this trend has become increasingly appreciated.
The key advantages for housebuilders of using Keytruss include:
- Significant installation time savings over traditional methods of construction.
- Manufactured from PEFC Certified fully sustainable graded timber.
- The potential to eliminate steel beams from the roof structure.
- The ability to accommodate large and complex roofscapes into the design.
- Can incorporate CE Certified integrated Metal Web Floor and Rafter solutions.
- Maximises useable living space in the property.
- Spans of up to 18m can be manufactured.
- Can be designed with integrated Gable and Spandrel Panels to reduce internal blockwork.
- All Trusses and Panels can be pre slung for improved Health and Safety of crane unloading.
- Factory treatment option to give a 60 year guarantee against fungal and insect attack.
- Five Day FASTRACK Premium delivery service available.
Keytruss uses the latest design software for Attic Trusses to create light, open and comfortable rooms. In 2017 Wyckham Blackwell will be celebrating 50 years of designing and manufacturing Roof Trusses and Keytruss is the summit of the evolution of this hugely flexible product.
For all projects Wyckham Blackwell provide:
- Trusses packaged to suit customers on site program.
- Clear drawings pack with each delivery.
- Labelled to site requirements to assist in site erection.
- A commitment to ensure safety on site.